Birthdays are becoming increasingly elaborate, especially when the parties are for kids. Likewise, the birthday invitation stands as the paramount element of all birthday celebrations. You certainly cannot think of anything that gets people to talk about an upcoming party than a birthday invite.
No matter whether it’s a 16th, 21st or even the 30th celebration, you find people trying hard to exceed others in creating unique invitations. Since you’re researching creative invitations, here are a few tips shared by experts that will help you. Enjoy!
1. Consider adding photos to the birthday invites. Say, when you turn 30, you can use photo editing or scrapbooking software solution. Alternatively, us Photoshop for pasting your head on the picture of a really old person.
2. Make sure the card and message are funny, but not silly. It might sound simple, but there should some humor in the message. This can get the invite to stand out.
3. Some people get great results by adding funky colors on their invitations as this can grab the recipient’s attention.
4. Opt for a unique birthday invite that has sound effects. A lot of cards now come with interesting sound effects to make people to open them and read the message over and over again.
5. Try to be interactive as well as green. These days, stores sell software applications that you can easily download to make your own e-invitations. Interestingly enough, sending these cards is as easy as it gets. You just need to make a few mouse clicks to email them.
6. Creating online party invites is the most recent trend popular with the users of social networks. Such electronic messages allow people to leave real-time comments on your page. And you get to find out whether they’re attending the party or not.
7. It’s also a good idea to make your birthday invitations themed, especially when it comes to superhero parties. You need to make the card reflect your unique theme.